- All web calendar submissions are also publicized on SCP-TV. If you would like to exclude your listing from SCP-TV and only advertise on our website, please make note of that in your submission.
- You will need to create a website account to access the submission form.
- Submissions are processed and approved on Mondays and Thursdays.
- If you would like your event publicized on social media as part of #ContributeTuesdays, please attach a flier to your submission and make note of your request in the comments section.
Hurricane Preparedness Information Session
District I Councilman Terrell Wilson | St. Charles Parish Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Date: May 11, 2017 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Hahnville Fire Department (District #3)
169 Lincoln Street
Hahnville, Louisiana 70057
Hurricane Preparedness Information Session, 169 Lincoln St. Hahnville, La 70057. For more information call the Public Information Office at (985) 785-5183.Return to full list >>