PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR JANUARY 22, 2018
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. Jan. 22, 2018 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the Parish President to execute an Agreement between Gulf South Pipeline Company, LP, Entergy Louisiana, LLC, and St. Charles Parish for the purpose of Drainage Improvement Projects in Montz.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a Construction Contract with J.E. Franke Constructors, LLC, for Project No. P170601, St. Charles Norco Library Renovation/Addition in the amount of: $1,110,025.00.
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Code of Ordinances, Chapter 15, Motor Vehicles and Traffic, to add Section 26. Golf Carts to provide for the operation of golf carts upon public roads or streets.
- An ordinance to amend the 2018 Consolidated Operating and Capital Budget to add grant revenues to the General Fund - Fund 001, under account 001-400611 Coastal Zone Management in the amount of $290,000 from the Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana and to add $324,000 to Improvements Other than Buildings for the LaBranche Salinity Barrier Project previously unexpended in the 2017 Budget.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of an Act of Donation of portion of property by RNW Community, L.L.C. to St. Charles Parish in connection with the proposed construction of a public boat launch in Des Allemands, Louisiana.
The council will also hear reports from the Risk Management Office.