AARP TAX ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR SENIORS AT COMMUNITY CENTER
The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) is offering tax assistance for seniors from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays until April 11 at the Edward A. Dufresne Community Center, 274 Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway.
Seniors must bring:
- A Picture ID for taxpayer and spouse (if filing jointly)
- A Social Security Card for taxpayer and all dependents. The following can be used in lieu of Social Security Card:
- any document from Social Security with full number and name
- prior year tax return that was submitted
- Form SSA-1099-SM
- All IRS documents, like Forms W-2, SSA-1099-SM, 1099-R, 1099-INT, etc.