ST. CHARLES PARISH COLLECTING TOYS FOR CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
Hahnville, LA- St. Charles Parish officials are now collecting toy donations for the patients of Children’s Hospital in New Orleans until Dec. 13.
Toy donations ranging from birth to age 21 may be dropped off at the following locations from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Parish President’s Office (Courthouse 3rd Floor), 15045 River Road Hahnville LA 70057
- Assessor’s Office (Courthouse 1st Floor), 15045 River Road Hahnville LA 70057
- Clerk of Court’s Office, (Courthouse 1st Floor), 15045 River Road Hahnville LA 70057
- Planning and Zoning Office, 14996 River Road Hahnville, LA 70057
- Public Works Office, 100 River Oaks Drive Destrehan LA 70047
- Waterworks Office, 301 Third Street Luling LA 70070
Parish employees are set to hand-deliver the donated toys to Children’s Hospital the week of Christmas. To ensure patient safety, a toy guidelines can be found here.
For more information on the program, residents may call Planning and Zoning at (985) 783-5060.
The mission of St. Charles Parish government is to provide high quality, efficient services to sustain and enhance the quality of life for all residents of St. Charles Parish.
For more information on parish activities, visit www.stcharlesparish-la.gov, or www.twitter.com/stcharlesgov. Residents may sign up to receive e-newsletters on desired parish-related topics by visiting www.stcharlesparish-la.gov/enews and emergency texts, e-mails and phone calls at www.scpemergencyalerts.com.