GENERAL PARKS AND RECREATION FACILITY or SPILLWAY PAVILION or ORMOND SPRAY PARK RESERVATION APPLICATION
Please read this section carefully and fill out the form completely.
The following information will assist when rental of designated parks are requested. All forms and accompanying paperwork, including payment, must be turned in 10 days prior to rental for general parks and the Ormond Spray Park and 15 days prior to rental for the Spillway Pavilion.
Applications will be accepted Dec. 1 prior to the scheduled event for each calendar year. The application packet should be sent to the St. Charles Parish Department of Parks and Recreation Department Office, 274 Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway, Luling, LA 70070. Applications are accepted Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- All insurance certificates must accompany rental forms 10 days prior to the rental date for general parks and recreation facilities and the Ormond Spray Park, or 15 days prior to the rental date for the Spillway Pavilion.
- Lessee is responsible for the accuracy of information contained in the application. Failure to provide accurate information may result in the cancellation of the event or forfeiture of facilities in the future.
- St. Charles Parish Residents: $300 per day (in the case of field rental, $300 per field per day)
- Non-St. Charles Parish Residents: $400 per day (in the case of field rental, $300 per field per day)
- Spray Park: $250 for residents, $300 for non-residents. Rentals can only be made for a two-hour block (10 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily EXCEPT Mondays)
NOTE: A $50.00 deposit fee is required at time of booking.
Security will be provided as determined by the St. Charles Parish Parks and Recreation Department.
ADDITIONAL FORMS FOR RENTAL: This is only an application / request. No sales, publicity or arrangements regarding the event are to be made until the St. Charles Parish Usage Agreement Form has been approved by the director of the St. Charles Parish Department of Parks and Recreation. Click here to download these forms. (They are titled 'Usage Agreement Form'.)