The goal of the Public Information Office is to Inform the public of government and community issues in an efficient, productive and aesthetically pleasing way.
- Act as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distribute press releases.
- Attend all functions of parish president, including council meetings, documenting with photographs / film / writing.
- Maintain parish Web site.
- Update / maintain all aspects of Channel 6 (Cox Cable’s Government Access Channel).
- Update / maintain Bridge Park electronic signage.
- Work with Emergency Operations Center on all emergency information releases.
- Aid personnel in administrative offices in speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
Sealed bids are requested by St. Charles Parish from qualified contractors for the construction of the renovations to Ormond Field.
The St. Charles Parish Department of Animal Control and St. Charles Humane Society have announced that cat adoptions will be half off until June 21.
Destrehan recently placed second in its category for the statewide Cleanest City Contest.
Important information on construction of the Willowridge Phase of the WB hurricane protection levee, plus the action plan on FEMA / NFIP were discussed at two recent events.
5/25/2013 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
5/29/2013 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
5/30/2013 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
6/1/2013 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
6/1/2013 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Last updated: 8/24/2011 2:38:34 PM